Sunday, October 25, 2009

Don't Meme if I do...  

WOW!!! We got tagged by LKW and Mrs. Vanquish! We feel lurrrrrrved! Ok here's the gist:


So here's the deal: STY and I came up with a couple of questions for all you bloggers. If you're tagged, answer the questions and tag four other blogs. Don't forget to link back to the blog that tagged you! Let's see how many blogs we can get to participate and hopefully at the end of all this we'll know a lot more about each other. Believe it or not, we even made the questions 99% other-blog friendly! I don't think I said vagina or cock gobbling in a single question!

On your mark, get set, GO!!
1) What is the craziest/most stupid thing you've ever done (that you would be willing to share!)?
2) One my personal favorite games: Fuck, Marry, Kill. With the Twilight cast. I can't wait to read these! (Or "Eff, Marry, Kill" if you don't have my potty mouth.)**3) What is your favorite band/type of music?
4) What is your favorite movie besides Twilight?
5) Do you RL life family/friends know you’re addicted to Twilight? A blogger?
6) How many hours a week do you spend doing Twi related things? You know, blogging, looking at pictures of the cast, reading fan fiction, etc.
7) Any random fact you might want to share. Big or small, it doesn't matter. :

Ok, here goes nothin'...Stoney G. Pumpkin the 7 questions of death:

1) What is the craziest/most stupid thing you've ever done (that you would be willing to share!)?
Let's see most of it involves T-Nabs...so you might get some duplication in there when she answers. Here are a couple b/c seriously, having a rough time narrowing it down.

There was this night of midnight 4-Wheeling that T-Nabs and I decided it was a really kick-ass idea to go skinny dipping in the creek...yeah, I either dumped my clothes in a pile of poison ivy, or I squatted in a field of it to use the outside potty b/c I had it EVERYWHERE the next week and had to get steroid injections to get it to go away. (The following picture was taken BEFORE we left to go riding. Yeah, we were totally shit faced before we even left...kids, don't try this at home.)


The other stupid night...let's see...which one do I choose? The party bus, the night we went to see the midget stripper, the Halloween party where we had to scale a fence to get away from the cops and we left our penis cups only to be retrieved at a later date (amazing), all the nights at the gay bar...the Mardi Gras that we snuck a pony keg into the hotel in a duffel bag on the luggage cart...lets see...Oh yes! The Halloween party at Sparky's!

Oh my...


We were both single, me recently so, and we went to a Halloween party at a guys house we didn't know and there was a dildo getting passed around, and lots of making out, and the cops came, and I was dressed as Paul Jr. from Orange County Choppers, and we were drinking that fake legal Absinthe and passing it around to everyone, and there was a keg or two or three - ok...it was pretty wild. Shortly after that party I got mono...what the fuuuuuuck.

2) One my personal favorite games: Fuck, Marry, Kill. With the Twilight cast. I can't wait to read these! (Or "Eff, Marry, Kill" if you don't have my potty mouth.)**
Fark: Sir Sparkles-A-Lot himself - Edward...especially dirty Edward! Giggity Giggity!!!
Marry: JACOB - so I can have my way with him whenever I want.
Kill: Holy shiz balls...Jessica for sure. She reminds me of every stuck up snarky biatch in high school that I always had to hold myself back from knocking their block off.

3) What is your favorite band/type of music?
You would ask this question wouldn't you? I like everything. I know - what a lame answer...but seriously. Music is a huge part of my life, I can't live without it. I'm a gimongus TOOL fan. We followed them to five different states on their tour a few years back. I heart Maynard more than anything...I love classic rock and rock...I'm really digging more of an indie rock sound lately. Getting the most play on my ipod right now: Blitzen Trapper, Loney Dear, Seasick Steve, The Black Keys, Fleet Foxes, Santogold, Rosin Murphy...I will stop now.


4) What is your favorite movie besides Twilight?
Arrrg! Peeps, let's put it this way; I almost went to film school. Movies are huge in my book too. Absolute fav: Schindler's List (for content, artistry, film style) - I heart Zombies like nobodies biz and I just saw Zombieland - FUCKING AMAZING. I also heart Grandmas Boy - Sean of the Dead - The Fifth Element -Fried Green Tomatoes...I'm all over the place, I know.


5) Do you RL life family/friends know you’re addicted to Twilight? A blogger?
Yes and Yes. My master and commander - erm, I mean husband, is not a fan of me being a fan. He feels I spend entirely too much time on the computer blogging and such. But he can kiss my ass.

6) How many hours a week do you spend doing Twi related things? You know, blogging, looking at pictures of the cast, reading fan fiction, etc.
Oh boy, probably about 15-20 hours per week - especially if you are including fan fiction.

7) Any random fact you might want to share. Big or small, it doesn't matter. :
Wait till you read T-Nab's answer to this...for me...let's see.
1. I'm a photographer. 2. I'm six feet tall (probably also why I like Jacob). 3. I have horses. 4. Mardi Gras is my Christmas. Seriously. St. Louis has one of the largest Mardi Gras celebrations in the US outside of Mobile and New Orleans and I go NUTS every year. We rent out several suites downtown - invite all of our friends - and do very stupid things like sneak into the Captain Morgan party Tent...muhahahaha.

Me @ Mardi Gras.

Thanks for listening to my rambles.



T-Nabs: The rundown:
Stupid Thing:
I have to say ditto to everything Stoney said and then add one more. We were on a 4-wheeling trip and I was splitting a fifth of SoCo straight from the bottle with no training wheels (chasers) with one of the girls - we had that shit done in less than an hour. We then moved onto some lighter stuff like Root Beer Schnapps and Watermelon pucker (yeah, a couple of the guys brought some real prissy pussy with them on that trip...) Mr. T-Nabs and I lead everyone to the lake nearby for some late night skinny dipping......more alcohol was consumed.....and when we were all settled around the campfire......that is when it happened......I was sitting on Mr. T's lap donning only a small blanket...(in my completely drunken stupor I simply couldn't remember where my clothes were let alone figure out how to dress myself)...So, I may have accidentally done the dirty with him with 5 of my best guy friends and their prissy pussy girls sitting around. At the time I thought I was being real stealthy.....the true embarrassment didn't occur until the next morning (ok afternoon) when sobriety hit me like a mack truck. I peeked my head up out of the bed of the truck that I had passed out in that night...my stomach didn't agree with my body's new semi-vertical state so I quickly launched my top half over the side of the truck and emptied my body of what seemed like all of the alcohol I had consumed the night prior! It wasn't until one of the boys walked up and whispered in my ear that I was going to give everyone a better show this morning than the soft core they got the night before that I realized I was still completely naked and hanging over the side of a truck.
Stealthy my ass......they all knew........and still haven't let me live it down!!!!!


My witnesses...those asses.

Fuck - Marry - Kill:
Fuck.....I'm going to go out on a limb here since we are already playing in fantasy land and say that I'll take a 5 way feast of vampsicle with Carlisle, Emmet, Jasper and Edward! Oh yeah, I just went there!
Kill....who other than Bella would I even contemplate getting rid of?
As for marry....I find myself having a serious crush on Jasper, he reminds me most of my hubby...ya know, all rough around the edges but a total teddy bear underneath. Seriously though, I could never do that to Alice.....unless, of course, she wanted to share and in that case I would totally go Bi for Alice! That really just leaves me with Edward, and even though he is a bit of a whiny pansy in the books (my horrifying conclusion after reading naughty Edward fanfiction) I'd still let him butter my muffin.

Favorite Band:
Hands down almost dead tie between Chili Peppers and Incubus....I'm really beginning to like a bunch of the new bands and sounds that have come out recently, but I will always be in love with my 90's bands! STP, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Candle Box, Green Day, Tool, Beastie Boys, Presidents, Our Lady peace, Counting Crows.....I could really go on forever....Such a good decade for music!

Movie:
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken.....Ya know the one with the girl that jumps the horse of the platform into the pool! Saw it as little girl and still love it to this day! (Note from SGP: Love this one too. Have you seen the chick who plays Senora Webster lately? She is on Burn Notice...holy fuck, she looks like a piece of beef jerky with hair.)


Have I been exposed?
My family other than my husband really have no idea about my obsession....I think they are beginning to realize a bit, but don't really care! My friends however are constantly teasing me about how every convo turns into something Twi related! Most know that Stoney and I have started a blog, but I have yet to give out the actual name to anyone.....I don't know if I am ready for that kind of exposure.

Time spent on Twilight:
I really haven't calculated the exact time I spend on this stuff a week.....Shit, I really don't want to know. I will say that I have made a rule for myself that I can't get on my computer unless one of my children is napping or asleep! I used to go to bed around 10 so that when my youngest woke up at the crack of dawn I was rested.....that rule flew out the window once I found Fan Fic. Now I am usually up to at least one in the morning reading. That alone adds ate least 10 hours to my total!

Hhhhhmmmm a random fact........let me see.........Oh …....Stoney and I actually have a mating dance that involves using hands while wiggling fingers (think spirit fingers coming off your head and ass) as crown and tail feathers while simultaneously wiggling body while prancing and rolling the tongue for acoustic effect......then just as we are about to meet I pounce on her and wrap myself around her body while making a high pitched Caaaawwwww.....Caaaawwwwwwww!!! I shit you not people we actually do this in public....and it has been know to happen without the influence of alcohol! When we say that we don' t really give a flying fuck about what people think about us as long as we are having fun we mean it!!!

And we shall tag...
Under My Edbrella
Twisessed

Everyone else I wanted to tag is already tagged...thats a good thing!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ Don't Meme if I do...


  •  

    Okay, I am totally Peeing myself over these answers, especially T-Nabs stupid thing episode.......are there by any chance photos floating around?

    Also, I'd like to request that at some point in the future you ladies post a video of the mating dance...I'm begging.

    Side note: Stoney~ I had no idea you are 6 ft. tall! Learn something new every day :) And that Mardi Gras pic is STUNNING!


  •  

    You're right! We should get the "dance" on video! Maybe on Halloween! Add costumes for theatrical affect!

    No, there are no photos of my night of debatuary floating around anywhere to my knowledge! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that I am right about that one!


  •  

    Oooh! Thank you! Only just seen this cos I've been away. Will get onto it later :o) xx