Tuesday, March 30, 2010

TwiPop Podcast  


Yes, we've finally done it.

We've been talking about it, dropping hints about it and even accidentally commenting on blogs under the TwiPop name when we weren't supposed to be...(my fault, I can't keep my gmail accounts straight).

For the past few weeks Poptarrts
from Lick my Poptart & yours truly, Stoney G Pumpkin have been toiling away at our first attempt at a podcast, and we finally have it up and available for your listening, erm...pleasure?

Yes, it's a bit rough. We are still learning so don't judge us by our virgin voyage. Like all 'first times' it's a bit scary, kinda rocky, but SUPER exciting.

For our first episode we answer your questions about our FanFic: Call of Booty. We asked for reader questions and boy did we get them! Get deep into the world of Gameward and Nymphbella....and possibly pick up some exclusives!

Cheetos...that's all I'm sayin'.

Once again, forgive us for our learning curve and please ENJOY!

Stay tuned for our next Podcast...complete with a special guest!

And remember, we love comments. Please let us know what you think!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments: to “ TwiPop Podcast


  •  

    Im tooo excited!!
    x


  •  

    I loved it. Fer realz. Hard. I think the most exciting part for me was hearing your voices...
    Can't wait for more TwiPop!!!

    ((hugs))
    E


  •  

    I am posting my comment from Poptarrts blog here too :)

    Oh my that was AWESOME!! and not just because I got like a minute of the podcast all to myself... I thought you were just going to list me with the other faithful readers but then 2 minutes go by all about me!! oh my goodness. Tooooo funny. And Poptarrts I am twice your age - you could easily be my child that I adopt :) Although if Stoney adopts me then I could play with her horses!!!!

    I think an index of all your Twitter saying is a must. I am so glad that I know what "Kaleb is a liar" is finally. I was going to ask once but forgot, now I know!

    I have 2 final things: 1) Call of Booty is the best multi-chapter one shot EVER!!!!! and 2) what was the song that played at the end of the podcast?

    I love you both and I truly thank you for all the love during your podcast - I feel so special. Hugs and kisses to you!!

    Love your #1 rabid fan

    PS Is the next chapter up yet?? I keep refreshing but I don't see anything yet! ROFL!!!!