Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mythbusters Who? TwiBusters!!!  

Hello all of TwiTardia…long time no see!

We’ve been around, lurking in the shadows, commenting on blogs where we can. Poor T-Nabs has been without internet for well over a month. Can you imagine? In our time off one of us has moved, one of us has had a terrible time at work and home, and both of us have had an inability to create for you. Through all of our trials and tribulations the only thing keeping us moving forward is our weekly brainstorming sessions and the fact that we knew we would be back soon.

We live to create for you…making you laugh brings us joy. So watch this blooper reel and laugh you cheeky bitches. LAUGH!!!

We were hoping to have the actual episode finished and ready to post today, however children who refuse to nap, techie malfunctions, and limited time left us with no option but to give you a sneak peek of what we have coming up.

While I cannot offer you the results of our experiment until the episode is released, I can give you my original write up of the who, what, and why. Pardon me for getting all scientific on you. We took this very seriously…and T-Nabs and I are HUGE dorks. Like…mahoosive. You really have no idea.

Enjoy!

INTRODUCTION
In the young adult novel “Twilight” by Stephenie Meyer, character Jacob Black is a shapeshifter. One of the more intriguing characteristics when approaching the story from a Biological standpoint is that Jacob Black’s average temperature is 108 degrees F. In the novel, all shapeshifters are able to procreate despite the fact that sperm would not be viable at these extreme temperatures in a normal human being. This line of thought led me to wonder if this elevated body temperature would cause pain or discomfort for his mate during intercourse.
We conducted a pre-research experiment on the average temperature of the human penis flaccid as well as during an erect state and discovered that the penis is an average of 2 degrees warmer when erect. This would mean that the average temperature of Jacob Black’s erect penis is 110 degrees.

Our hypothesis is that the temperature of the shape shifters erect penis would cause pain and discomfort to the average human female during intercourse.

METHOD
Two anonymous female participants ranging in age 25 – 30 consented to test the hypothesis using pyrex heat conducting dildo’s. Dildo’s were placed into water which was boiled until reaching preferred temperature and measured by digital thermometer. Participants began with control temperature of 98 degrees and temperature was increased incrementally until reaching 110 degrees. After each test, participants were asked to complete a short survey rating discomfort levels on a scale of 1-5, 5 being intolerable pain.

Next would come the results section of this report, but you ladies will just have to wait for that! Feel free to discuss your thoughts in the comments. We would love to hear what YOU think the results are!

The video is primarily made up of Bloopers and screen tests. I hope you enjoy!

Special thanks to the trooper who lent his penis in the name of science and did the “pre-experiment, temperature control testing” for us. An even bigger thanks goes out to his wife. THAT’s fuckin’ teamwork!!! Mr. Pantz, we salute you. *dildo’s raised*
Now after you watch this video check out his damn blog. You will thank me for the rest of your life. Click HERE!!!

PS: There were no children present during the filming of these videos. All innocent eyes and ears were napping or playing outside while taping. At one point you hear the little one wake up from his nap. We may be slightly crazy, but we would never jeopardize our kiddos.

WARNING
This video may not be safe for work.
(this should probably go without saying at this point..)



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



10 comments: to “ Mythbusters Who? TwiBusters!!!

  • Anonymous

     

    LMMFAO!!!!!! *wiping tears*

    oh jesus....

    *more tear wiping*

    priceless... can't wait.


  •  

    I cannot wait to watch this vid, I can't see it from work! BOOO!
    Will check back later today.
    xo J

  • Anonymous

     

    This is very intriguing. I'm a big fan of Mythbusters and I can't wait to see your TwiBusters results.:)


  •  

    Am I intrigued or terrified?? I am going to say.... BOTH! LOL!

    Glad to have you back.


  •  

    PMSL! OMFG that was soooo kick ass! TNabs you're too funny! Holy shit, I cannot wait to see the final vid! Where the hell did you get the floppy pussy? It looks like a giant bog of silly putty.
    ....still LMAO.
    xo J


  •  

    Holy gheytbuhtsecks!!!I'm fucking crying...I may not be able to live through the full episode.

    I gotta go. I feel like I'm being watched by a floppy vagina...

    xoxo
    E


  •  

    Oh wow, that was fucking awesome, and sooo entertaining. I can't wait to see the whole episode.

    I totally laughed my ass off. You made my morning hos.


  •  

    WAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO I have the internet. I am so freaggin excited right now!!!!!!!! I watched that video for the first time just now and realized how big of a goober I am!! My little umpa lumpa and Billy Madison re-enaction was totally spontaneous. We were trying to figure out why the camera was going all wonky and I got bored. I'm sure we will have more crazyness to post along with the "Experiment" after recording tomorrow.

    The floppy vagina came from the hustler store. I went in there to get some cute shoes and a corsette top and spent enough money to get a free gift. They handed me the fake pussy and I was like thanks, my husband should enjoy this!

    So, tomorrow is the big day for Stoney and I to finish up the experiment. We have babysitters lined up for the kiddos this time so it should be smoothe sailing!

    I missed you all so much....and I'm pretty stoked about being able to see you all on twitter tonight when my babes are in bed!


  •  

    Hellooooooooo TNabs oh how we have missed you!! So glad to have you back. Can't wait for you to unleash the craziness that has built up while you were gone :)


  •  

    Helloooooo, I hope all is well. We miss you guys!!